Employee Exposure Assessments and Personal Protective Equipment Evaluations
Employee Exposure Assessments are designed to assist companies determining if the current projected exposure to a chemical substance or physical agent (e.g. noise) is adequate or necessary based on the available toxicological or analytical data collected. Personal protective equipment evaluations assist companies in determining the correct type of chemical resistant or impermeable gloves or suits, eye protection (splash, welder’s flash, laser, etc.), ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, and heat/cold stress assessments.
Our on-site consultation will help:
- Decrease work related injuries
- Increase employee productivity
- Decrease OSHA recordables
- Decrease workers’ compensation insurance premiums
- Improve employee job satisfaction