- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene Course
July 11, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$89
Instructor(s): Richard L. Barcum, CIH, CSP, CHMM (Cardinal Compliance Consultants)
Description: This course is designed for EHS personnel with limited training or experience in industrial hygiene. This course will introduce students to the basic concepts of industrial hygiene including anticipation, recognition, evaluation and control.
How You Will Benefit:
- Define Basic Terms and concepts
- Understand the role of industrial hygiene in your overall safety program
- Understand basic concepts of a workplace exposure assessment
- Calculate and interpret time weighted averages
- Calculate and interpret noise exposure data.
- Identify industrial hygiene hazards in the workplace.
Course Date: July 11, 2018
Course Times: 8a to 12p
Class will be held at Northwest State Community College – Building H (22600 Ohio 34, Archbold, OH)
Cost per class $89.00
Advanced Manufacturing Consortium Member $59.00
Blackswamp Safety Council Member $59.00
Perrysburg Area Chamber of Commerce Members $59.00