For a list of detailed classes offered, please see below.
For more information on class schedules, please feel free to call our office.
First Aid/CPR/AED Certification Course
Instructor(s): Michaela Cilley (Cardinal Compliance Consultants)
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
Heartsaver courses are intended for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
• Adult CPR and AED Use
• Opioid-associated Life-threatening Emergencies
• First Aid Basics
• Choking in an Adult
Course Date: January 21st, 2019
Course Times: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Class will be held at Cardinal Compliance Consultants (1135 Corporate Dr. Holland, OH 43528)
Cost per class $80.00
OSHA’s Top Ten Violations Explained
You’ve seen OSHA’s Top Ten Citations List but how well do you really understand what OSHA is really citing? This short course dives deeper into OSHA’s Top Ten list to provide you with better understanding of the most frequently cited regulations
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand where OSHA is coming from when issuing a citation
- Understand why certain regulations appear on the Top Ten List
- Learn some proactive approaches to ensuring compliance with the regulations cited in the Top Ten List
- Learn compliance methods related to the most frequently cited violations as they apply to your facility.
Course Date: January 28th, 2019
Course Times: 8:30a to 10:30a
Class will be held at Terra State Community College (2830 Napoleon Rd. Fremont, OH 43420)
Cost per class $49.00