For a list of detailed classes offered, please see below.
For more information on class schedules, please feel free to call our office
Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Certification – Blended Learning
This course will prepare you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid, breathing, and cardiac emergencies involving adults and meets OSHA/workplace requirements. This is a blended learning course including an online portion and an instructor-led classroom skill session.The online portion must be completed prior to attending the in-class portion and must be taken on a PC or tablet with a high speed Internet connection.Allow approximately 2 hours 5 minutes to complete the online portion.Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a digital certificate for Adult First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years.
To access the online portion of this class, please check your email for a link from The American Red Cross. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive the link. If you have not received a link, please contact our office.
In-person skills assessment: August 21, 2020, 1pm-2pm
Cardinal Compliance Consultants
1135 Corporate Drive
Holland, OH 43528
OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER
Because of the seriousness of the safety and health hazards related to hazardous waste operations and emergency response, OSHA issued the HAZWOPER standards 29 CFR 1910.120 and 1926.65.
The HAZWOPER standard for the construction industry, 29 CFR 1926.65, is identical to 29 CFR 1910.120.
• A written, readily accessible safety and health program that identifies, evaluates and controls safety and health hazards and provides for emergency response.
• A preliminary site evaluation conducted by a qualified person to identify potential site hazards and to aid in the selection of appropriate employee protection methods.
• A site control program to protect employees against hazardous contamination. At a minimum it must have a site map, site work zones, site communications, safe work practices, the use of a “buddy system,” and identification of the nearest medical aid.
• Employee training for everyone working on a hazardous waste site.
• Medical surveillance of workers exposed at or above permissible exposure limits for hazardous substances, conducted (1) at least annually, (2) when a worker moves to a new worksite, (3) when a worker experiences exposure from unexpected or emergency releases and (4) at the end of employment.
Our HAZWOPER courses include:
General Site Worker
General Site Worker Refresher
Managers and Supervisors
First Responder Awareness Level
First Responder Operations Level
Hazardous Materials Technician
On Scene Incident Commanders
Date: August 31st – September 4th, 2020
Time: 8am to 5pm each day
Location: 1135 Corporate Drive Holland, OH 43528