Safety Certificate Series
This five course Safety Certificate Program will ready you to take your safety program to the next level.
Communicating Your Way to World Class Safety
Effective communication and its relationship to an organization’s operations is often unrealized. Ineffective communication can lead to poor safety performance in the form of increased accidents, workers compensation premiums and decreased overall profits. This workshop addresses the essential elements of effective communication surrounding a world class safety culture and how they can impact an organization’s overall performance.
Learining Obectives Include:
1. Identify the primary reasons that organizations have safety programs.
2. Explain why safety programs fail or succeed.
3. Describe what effective communication looks like.
4. Identify how you can improve your overall communication.
5. Recall the essential elements for safety success.
6. Discuss how safety truly impacts an organization’s bottom line.
Building Effective Safety Teams
This course discusses the key components of building an effective safety team, including management, purpose, structure, roles and organizations.
How You Will Benefit:
Understand the role of Safety Committees
Understand the benefits of Safety Committees
Understand how to plan and conduct meetings
Improved employee engagement
Improved management “buy in”
For more questions or more information,
contact our office at
(419) 882-9224 or
by email at
Create a Safety Culture
This course focuses on answering your questions
regarding OSHA and taking away any fears or
misgivings. We’ll discuss the history of
Occupational Safety and Health, Employee Rights
and Responsibilities, Employer Rights and
Responsibilities and OSHA Standards and
Delivering Effective Safety Training
This course focuses on providing attendees with the
necessary tools to
1. Determine What Safety Training is Needed;
2. Identify Workplace Safety Training Needs;
3. Identify Safety Training Goals and Objectives;
4. Develop Workplace Safety Learning Activities;
5. Conduct Safety Training;
6 Evaluate Workplace Safety Training Program Effectiveness; and
7. Improve the Safety Training Program.
This workshop focuses on how to conduct a
thorough workplace accident/incident
investigation and as well as how to use the
information to prevent recurrence of injuries and
illness in your workplace. Topics covered include
defining an injury or incident, root cause
analysis, the steps involved in accident
investigation and setting up an effective reporting